DotMojo69

get yo mojo on!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

see me flying.

do YOU bing?

gnarls barkley is my current obsession. i am searching for a handphone for hui mian's birthday on the 15th. If anyone wants to contribute, kindly do so as i am short for cash. I had already bought her the nokia 3250 (which she is crazy about) but my mother didn't want me giving her a phone so she took it away and sold it to one of her co-workers, wasting my RM 800. She didn't even want ME to have it. So now I am sneaking around her to buy a phone, but me being 800-dollars-less (aka:broke), I have no idea how i am going to buy hui mian her beloved phone.

Yesterday was fun. I cannot go into detail as certain people may read this, getting mien & i into major trouble. it involved skipping a delicious hour and forty minutes of art. as for today, its been dramatic. i've heard "things" about several people. not good things.

i am persuading my mother dearest to buy her darling daughter a new phone. my current phone is having fun shocking me. Literally. it kinda hurts. i am aiming for the Razr v3. she says she wants to see my studying before she buys it for me. I left my science book open on the kitchen table to create that illusion. someday, i plan on collecting phones. fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home