DotMojo69

get yo mojo on!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

slap myself.

i have never been the most outgoing person in the world. the only time i am bubbly & lively is when i'm with my friends. without them, i turn into a big fat wallflower. And I hate it.

without a person to cling to, i wither. its kinda sad actually. i just sit there quietly, doe-eyed, and only talk when talked to. i piss myself off. i cant bring myself to say a thing or do anything. i dont take the initiative to talk to people unless they make an initiative to talk to me. it makes me seem sombong but really, i'm not.

i am not a natural at making friends. I freeze up around new people and it takes forever to get me to say something. i cannot flirt to save my life, i am forever sarcastic yet i fail to think of a witty comeback until a whole minute has passed and the topic has changed (in the words of Homer : D'oh!)

the whole affair makes me want to slap myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home