DotMojo69

get yo mojo on!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

blended.

I've been told I have nice eyelashes. I have yet to see them.

I am cold and its not just the airconditioning. I am shivering in my lilac dress at frequent intervals. Its bad enough that the damn dress doesn't have enough material and is exposing an indecent amount of leg, the airconditioner is at its coldest and is pointing right at me. Lets throw a couple of blood-thirsty mosquitios into the mix and you have my current situation.

but aside from cold-ness in terms of temperature, i am cold, in an emo way. i feel sad and angry but i dont know at what. i feel lost and alone, pathetic and useless, worried and stressed. i feel lifeless, dead. i want to cry but i cant. i think its the lack of sleep coming into effect or whatever.

can you hate someone for no reason in particular? can you hate that person so bad, you wouldn't mind sticking a meat cleaver into his/her back? i am hating someone for no reason right about now. cibai. god i am seriously one hell of a troubled person.

I'm not myself today. I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home