DotMojo69

get yo mojo on!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

blink.

have i mentioned that i love playing cupid? well, i do. =D

it is official. being emo enables me to embarass myself on a whole new level. joy. about the past two posts, i was incredibly jiwang at the time of writing. i am going back to edit them. yes. i do believe that's what i'll do.

its really nice hearing from friends that you haven't talked to in a long time. very nice indeed. ahem. today, we went to go eat malay food. let me confess that spices are not my strong suit. not wanting to complain, i choked down all the rendang and curry that was placed in front of me, eyes watering, mouth burning. being the kiasu person that i am, i restrained myself from downing my entire glass of apple juice. i just smiled(grimaced) and went yeah its really good.

Can you believe it, the food that nearly sent me to an early death was 'bland' by the standards of normal people? honestly, i need to get out more.

today was my 'happy day'. today, i woke up all smiley, in a perfectly good mood, ready to get up, hug someone, and (god forbid) make a joke. today i was so happy, i was waltzing around the bathroom as i got ready, singing bear necessities. (ahh so THATS what killed the cat)

just for the heck of it, today i shall be listing a few...
examples of my bimboticness.
1. Rebekah: Revenge... a sweet four-lettered word.

2. Azz: I'm sorry, i don't talk to pretty people. Oh, hi rebekah!
Rebekah (attempted insult): Well, then you must talk to yourself a hell lot!... Wait... (Azz and Mien start laughing their asses off)

3. Rebekah: Isn't ammonia, like, that organism thingy? the one we learnt in form one? (draws [badly] picture of amoeba) like that?
Hui Mian: Beka... thats an amoeba.
Rebekah: NO its an ammonia!

4. (rebekah ties rubberband around thumb too tightly)
Rebekah: HWEEE MIANNN i think its cutting off my circulation! (waves thumb about helplessly)

5. (Rebekah's genius theory on how the world will end)
Rebekah: You know there's like a hole in the atmosphere?
Hui Mian: You mean ozone.
Rebekah: Yes, exactly. What if all the oxygen and gas and stuff leaked out of that hole into space? Then space won't be a vacuum anymore, cos it'd have gas, see. Then space wouldn't be spacious and then all the planets would fall down.
Hui Mian: WHAT??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home